- Windows CE v5.0 w/ .NET Compact Framework v3.5
- XScale PXA255 embedded processor
- 32MB RAM
- 32MB Flash
- Approximately 16MB data storage for local files and/or off-line operation, up-gradable via customer supplied Compact Flash card
- Super twist 2 x 40 character backlit LCD
- Sealed elastomeric, 5 million cycle, long-life industrial design, easily configured to custom requirements
Standard Keyboard Configuration
- 25 key positions, numeric, function and control keys
- 51 key positions, QWERTY, available
- Function keys are programmable for use as soft keys/menu selectors/repetitive string entry
- Wall/Desk case enclosure.
- Tough, impervious plastic face.
- NEMA-12/IP54 weatherproof/dustproof housing.
Physical Dimensions & Weight
- Small foot point.
- 9″ x 5″ x 1.5″
- Exclusive of any attached options & accessories: 2.9 lbs (1.3 Kg)
- Operating & Storage: 0°C to 50°C.
Network Management Software
- Time synchronization.
- Remote management capabilities provided by browser-based terminal manager or optional client/server management application.
- IEFE 802.11 b/g
Automatic ID Interfaces
- Three serial COM ports with keyboard data wedge utility program included free.
- +5VDC can be supplied via pin 9 on any/all DB9 connectors to power scanners and other serial devices.
- Mini-DIN6 PS/2 connector for external keyboard and keyboard port wedge readers
- Choice of factory-installed autoID readers
- Visible red barcode
- Infrared barcode
- Magnetic stripe
- HID 125kHz proximity RFID
- HID 13.56 MHz iCLASS contactless RFID
- Biometric fingerprint reader
- Power (Barrel)
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT
- COM1, COM2, COM3
- External PS/2 keyboard
- Battery backup
- Accessory power supply header: +3.3 VDC, +5VDC and +12VDC
- Digital I/O header – 8 optically-isolated digital inputs & 8 digital outputs. Digital inputs provide counter capability to 50 counts per second. Digital I/O termination panel accessory is available
- Keyboard configuration
- Full 51-key QWERTY
- Reduced 25-key numeric/function keys
- External volume-adjustable beeper for high noise environments
- This option includes digital I/O termination accessory
- 12VDC, 400 mA